Original topic:

Couldn't Complete Registration error when trying to add cards to Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: 09-20-2022 03:54 PM)
userrxePDbJDqi
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Got Couldn't Complete Registration error when trying to add cards to Samsung Wallet, this happens before I'm able to type card number. Any ideas? (I do get the email from Samsung said the Samsung wallet is registered successfully on my device)

Phone: Samsung S22+ (AT&T version)

8 Replies
userrxePDbJDqi
Asteroid
Options

1.png

This is how it looks.

0 Likes
userYB9F2qOslT
Constellation
Options
Same here:(
0 Likes
userrxePDbJDqi
Asteroid
Options
I tried to uninstall the wallet app, install it again from google play store , then I upgrade the app in the galaxy store, somehow it no longer give this error. But now Im stuck on the next button after typing the card info... clicking next button doesn't take me to the next step...
0 Likes
userrNeEOuYgwO
Constellation
Options
I called Samsung. They had me Uninstalle the app the install from galaxy store. Still same problem . Wont let me register cards. They sd they escalated to tech support and will call me. Hmmm.
0 Likes
userrxePDbJDqi
Asteroid
Options

I just learned Samsung Wallet in S22+ won't work in the traditional P.O.S machine (MST P.O.S terminals without wireless payment), which works in my previous S10+... so now there is basically no reason to use Samsung Wallet, I'm now using Google Wallet which works flawlessly (without MST P.O.S terminal support of course, same with Samsung Wallet and Apply Pay)

0 Likes
userqTM6CEbX3P
Constellation
Options

S22U, having the same issue. It was on Android 12 and 13 both. Oddly, Pay on my watch works fine.

0 Likes
i_c
Astronaut
Options

I'm having the same issue and I have a Samsung galaxy A32 4g, been trying to call tech support for 2 days but they keep saying to uninstall and reinstall the app. First, I thought it was a problem only on my phone since it's not the most sophisticated, but after seeing this and people having problems with the latest Samsung phones...i think everyone has the same problem.

0 Likes
userXsVLN7A2WF
Constellation
Options
Having the same issue but also can't pay with any cards already registered. When I select the card to pay, it doesn't let me use the fingerprint, and when I click on "use pin" the app locks up and has to be force closed.
Passwords and the rest of the wallet seems to be working ok.
0 Likes