cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Customer service is horrible!!!

I recently order a new TV from Samsung and traded in my Note 10+ with a cracked screen for a discount. Samsung wouldn't accept the phone because as they said, "it's a more premium device". They would only accept the note 10. They have me a $30 coupon and said they will send my phone back and charge me the full amount, this was July 8. Fast forward to today and still haven't received it. I just spoke to a representative and he tells me that I was credited for the trade in. Even though my bank account was charged for the difference. I asked where my phone is and they have no answers for me. I'm a long time samsung customer and this is really making me question them as a company...😡😡😡
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Customer service is horrible!!!

@Freesafety34 did this answer your original inquiry?

If so, can you click "Accept as a solution" on the post that helped so that others know the answer here?

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Customer service is horrible!!!

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.