cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

DEX is under rated

Dex seems to be the most underutilized and under promoted feature that Samsung is including on their new phones and tablets. Many people do not realize with a simple notebook/laptop with nothing but a battery , keyboard and monitor could be a brand new compurer every couple of years just by upgrading the phone and attaching it, hence the never obsolete laptop, Not to mention for the business traveler all he needs is a small fold up Bluetooth keyboard the dex docking station and a HDMI cable and every hotel Room TV set could become the monitor and that would make a simple away from work workstation for most tasks except maybe video rendering and extreme CAD work.  This is why in the future I would like to see dual Bluetooth and do USB C connections for each of the high and phone and tablet products 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: DEX is under rated

Shhh. Let them sleep on the how great Samsung is. One day they will be woke lol. But what do you mean about dual bluetooth, My note 8 can connect to multiple devices already..
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: DEX is under rated

dual BT transceivers would dabble bandwidth for connecting 4 or 5 BT devices at the same time
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: DEX is under rated

@useru1ceY3BEJG wrote:
dual BT transceivers would dabble bandwidth for connecting 4 or 5 BT devices at the same time

I have used 3 BT devices at the same time while using Dex. Keyboard, mouse, and speakers. I had no issues at all. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: DEX is under rated

Oh yeah, I only attempted 2 bluetooth devices connected at a time. I use dongle mouse and keyboard and try to use BT as least as possible for the best connection/experience.