Original topic:

Delayed Notifications

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 12:29 PM)
MikeyV10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi all!  I am wondering why my phone seems to delay making notification sounds overnight?  Whenever I first use my phone in the morning, as soon as the screen turns on, I'll hear notification sounds and see my notifications.  Why does this happen?  I've checked and all the things like background data usage, adaptive Battery, data saver, sleeping apps, and battery optimization are turned off for all the apps I really want to hear in real time (however, this issue happens for ALL notification sounds).  The only other thing that I can think of is that I have Do Not Disturb scheduled daily at night – but it is also scheduled to disable many hours before the first time I use my phone in the morning... yet, those notifications are still not heard after Do Not Disturb disables.  I don't know if this has anything to do with this issue (I really don't see how it could) but I am at a loss!  Any ideas?!
1 Reply
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. Does this happen when your phone is in safe mode? Have you made sure your phone is up to date on it's software?

0 Likes