Original topic:

Device deleted from Samsung Account

(Topic created: a month ago)
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I accidentally deleted the wrong device from my Samsung account.  It doesn't seem to have severed any connection to the device, since it's still signed in, which is good; but it's disconcerting not to see it there.  I don't see a way to add it back into my account.  How do I add it back?

When I say "deleted", I mean removed, not signed out.

7 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello realaud, Thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with deleting the device from your account. Have you tried adding it in the Members app, under Support?

If you are unable to add the device there, we recommend contacting the Samsung Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Interestingly enough, when I go to the support section of the Members app, the watch still shows as a connected device.  It just no longer shows in my actual Samsung account.  It shows as a registered device when I click on my Samsung account on the phone, but my online account shows no registered devices at all. Although it shows as a registered device, it does not show as a device in my account (online or on the phone) - how is that even possible.  

I'm not sure it's something to be worried about, as it does not appear to be affecting any functions.  My watch backed up last night, as usual and the Wear app still recognizes and connects my watch to my phone.

justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
The same thing happens on my Samsung account on my phone to my Samsung TV. It's still signed in on my TV, but it's not recognizing the device when viewed on my phone's account. I'm just gonna leave it how it is. It isn't affecting anything tbh.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Did you check to see if it is still listed in Find My?
This would be the most important place for it to be listed!
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

I didn't think of that. I'll look.

Yes, it's findable in Google and find my.

justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Are you using the account on a TV or laptop or what....?
Is it a Samsung account your linking? Or Google account on Samsung?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

On both my watch and my phone and on my computer through the web browser. I am talking about my Samsung account. Everything is fine in Google.