JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Different Indent Levels for Bullet Points/Lists on Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 12-02-2020 02:36 PM)
userE5MEEt6S8h
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm using the Samsung Notes app as my main note-taking all, and it's pretty good. I desperately need different levels to bullet point/list points indentation, though. For example, 

• Regular bullet point

◦Indented bullet point 

And, 

1. Regular list point

a. Indented list point 

This is the main way I take notes, and I can't be bothered to copy and paste a small circle everytime I need to indent. Please implement soon!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes