JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-13-2023 07:19 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
rshmn163
Cosmic Ray
Options
Add to l me to the list complaining. Had no issues prior to the list update. Incredibly frustrating with the alarm that can't be turned off.
Zigaroo
Constellation
Options

thanks for the tip, I’ve been doing that too turning off the “wake-up alarm” but the next day it waill be on again. Samsung should really fix this bug, if Off leave it Off.

DoktorCalamari
Constellation
Options
I tried using "Relax" mode as suggested, but I can't seem to add display options like "use grayscale" that are available in Sleep mode.

EDIT: Had to create a NEW mode, rather than change the existing Relax. I've called it "Not Alarming." 😉
0 Likes
Ianbian
Constellation
Options
Same problem here. I also use a Samsung Watch 4 to track my sleep, and it syncs its sleep mode to the phone. This is pretty important, because that keeps the screen from turning on at night and waking me up.

So for my Samsung watch to work correctly, my Galaxy S21 needs to work correctly. And now it doesn't.

This alarm issue is a major problem!
Jmc5113
Constellation
Options
+1, having the same issue and tried all several times now to disable. 😤
0 Likes
rshmn163
Cosmic Ray
Options
FWIW, the One UI 5.1 update I received on my S22+ seemed to have corrected the issue. I can disable the alarm on the Sleep mode now and it didn't turn back on automatically the next day!
Samabee
Astronaut
Options
I just got that update today. Fingers crossed they fixed it...
apsung1
Astronaut
Options

Please help, i try to turn off the alarm part of sleep mode (i like all other features but don't want the alarm to go off at the end of sleep mode) I turned off the alarm within the sleep mode settings, but it keeps turning itself back on. How can you make sure that the alarm stays off? 

CDLgal
Constellation
Options
Clock, alarm, menu. Select which u want to delete OR choose Calendar then days u want them to activate OR slide chosen toggle of "off"...?
0 Likes
apsung1
Astronaut
Options
It wont let me delte it, i turn it off but it turns back on the next day