JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 01:49 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
Members_iH68Hi1
Asteroid
Options

UPDATE: The no-alarm setting seems to be sticking! But now I can't find the toggle switch! It's gotta be here somewhere!

---------------------------------

1.  I see no way to delete the alarm. 

2. The toggle switch for Wake-up alarm is off. After wake up time, the toggle turns itself back on. I will check again in the morning, which I have been doing every day since I was rudely awakened. 

userC0JXROIIDe
Constellation
Options

There's no option to delete an alarm in Clock app. I've been having this same problem and it is MADDENING. I just changed Clock app permissions to turn off Modify System Settings, Draw Over Other Apps, and Allow Setting Alarms and Reminders to find out if this does it. I'll turn these on one at a time to test effects next few days because I would like it to be able to run a stopwatcher or timer over other apps but I'm sick of being blasted out of sleep when I didn't ask to be waked up. Wanting your phone to go to grayscale is not an indication that we want it to blast us with an alarm when grayscale turns off.

userrmGIfGY5lb
Constellation
Options

We've got two tablets and two phones and it is driving me crazy every morning. I don't seem to have the option to delete the alarm with the sleep icon, only to turn it off (but it seems to be turning itself back on).

I've just turned off sleep mode on each device for now and see if that works.

0 Likes
RandolphK
Astronaut
Options

There is no way to delete the alarm....I've tried everything.  This is obviously a flaw from a recent upgrade as it never  did this the first year I had the phone, it's only since the last software update

0 Likes
Island_Soul
Asteroid
Options

@SamsungJam- It isn't possible to delete the sleep alarm from the clock app. Unlike other alarms, when you select the sleep alarm, the user is only given the option to turn it on or off. No Delete (trash can) icon appears at the bottom of the screen as it does for the other alarms. 

You should probably edit or delete your post until you have better information, because your "solution" isn't helpful to anyone.

2023-02-26 06.59.14.jpg

forlaste
Constellation
Options

Not true. I tried to delete the alarm but you can't.

0 Likes
karpet
Astronaut
Options

none of us want to "permanently disable" the alarm, we want an alarm that goes off Monday thru Friday and NOT on days when we have set the alarm to not go off

0 Likes
forlaste
Constellation
Options

@DaGonz I have just tried your solution. It seems logical. Did it work?
The one proposed by @SamsungJam doesn't work because you can't "delete the alarm altogether". 

0 Likes
Members_iH68Hi1
Asteroid
Options

The latest updates did not fix the problem.

AlastorsBambi
Astronaut
Options
I have lost so much sleep over there not being a way to turn this off. It's making my anxiety skyrocket
0 Likes