JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-27-2023 10:08 PM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
sfortis
Astronaut
Options

Disabling the alarm in clock or routine itself didn't work. Alarm is re-enabling itself and its super annoying! It was OK till now. Samsung pls fix this!

0 Likes
Zigaroo
Constellation
Options

Not sure if Samsung has fixed it but i don’t have the issue anymore. I went through Samsung Galaxy store for updates and a couple times there was Clock update. I guess one of those update cured it(?).

Anyway i’m so glad i don’t have the issue anymore.

0 Likes
kinggeek
Astronaut
Options
I have the OneUI update and it DOES NOT f I z this issue as stated above. CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS FIXED!
forlaste
Constellation
Options

That is not true. This solution doesn't' work. You CAN'T delete the sleep alarm.

0 Likes
Members_iH68Hi1
Asteroid
Options

It hasn't woken me up lately. Instead, my cat now wakes me up every morning.

0 Likes
Members_iH68Hi1
Asteroid
Options

You don't have to switch to Apple. For Android, there are fine alternatives to Samsung. 

0 Likes
Members_ByYQOmc
Astronaut
Options

HATED THIS GALAXY  FROM THE GET GO. I DON’T HAVE A CLOCK APP, BUT IT APPEARS THAT IT DOES NOT DO ONE BLOODY THING ABOUT THE  ALARM. THIS DEVICE MUST DIE — AND THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE. 

HOW DO I ERASE THIS  SO I CAN GET RID OF IT?

0 Likes