Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 11-24-2022 04:18 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

JUMP TO SOLUTION
146 Replies
userZjeBKELXKz
Asteroid
Options
Thanks. The custom mode is something I'd like to try. I'm interested in getting some good sleep and shockingly I don't need constant alarms to do that
DR1345
Constellation
Options

I turn it off and it keeps turning itself back on a couple days later. I want sleep mode settings i selected to turn on and off automatically. but your added automatic alarm is terrible!! PLEASE change it back 

raven4444
Astronaut
Options

I have same issue on S22u, it was introduced with January update.

Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
Quick question.. have you guys possibly read my post about this issue? It explains what to do in detail..I believe it was earlier this morning or late last night...
0 Likes
tdl2k
Constellation
Options
Having this same problem. Started on my Tab S8 that i never used an alarm or sleep mode on but went off everyday at 7. Then my S22 ultra started doing it and i have been using sleep mode on it but never the alarm. Woke me up early on a Saturday last week that i didn't appreciate.

0 Likes
Chelsc
Astronaut
Options
Same issue, mines at 5 am! Has anyone had an update that fixed this?
0 Likes
SueStreis
Asteroid
Options

You can actually delete it -- go into the Sleep mode screen and click Turn On Automatically and you'll see a row under Sleep Schedule with the time range.  Press and hold on the row until a circle comes up next to it.  Click the circle to select it, then press Delete at the bottom of the screen. You'll get a confirmation option that says "Delete wake-up alarm? If you delete this sleep schedule, your wake-up alarm for this schedule will also be deleted from the Clock app." Click Delete, then click Done. Note that this process will only delete the "bedtime" mode which has the alarm attached to it. The Sleep mode will always be available to re-activate from the Modes list, if you decide you want to be tortured again by unwanted alarms. 

If you like the idea of silencing text messages and calls, and/or activating greyscale mode the way this previously worked (as I do), you can create a custom "mode" with the time settings, greyscale, and start-end time.  

YoYoT
Astronaut
Options
The point of bed time mode should be to do everything and if people want an alarm, set the alarm. Terrible change
userY4x5N2fWJz
Constellation
Options
Yes
0 Likes
MoyMoi
Astronaut
Options
This has happened with mine as well. It is very frustrating. I have never had an alarm set to go off when bedtime mode ended. Now that they changed it to sleep mode one goes off at 6am every morning. How can I permanently disable this alarm?
0 Likes