cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rspiet
Cosmic Ray

EMail App Does Not Show E-Mail Addresses - It Needs To

The Samsung E-Mail App needs to give users the option to view the actual e-mail address of the sender. This is needed for security reasons at the very least. How do know if an e-mail is really a hacking attempt if I cannot see the e-mail address. The sender might say Amazon, but the e-mail address might be from evilhacker.gmail.com. It would really help to know this. Please add this feature Samsung.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: EMail App Does Not Show E-Mail Addresses - It Needs To

@rspiet Thanks for reaching out I will tag this post so our development team can see this.

userDgh9CeiGX0
Constellation

Any update? I just got an email from what appeared to be amazon

But i couldn't tell for sure until i copied  and pasted the email address in a new email. Lots of wasted time. I dont want junk and i dont want to have  to verify like this everytime. Is there an app out there that doesnt do this. Prior galaxys did not work like this. Ive have had at least 3. And never had this issue til the 10. 

Starchaser
Cosmic Ray

I use the Samsung email app, when I open an email it shows who it is from ie. "Amazon". Now if you tap where it says "amazon" it will pop up a menu with the email address shown.At least it does on my Samsung email app.