Original topic:

Editing contact info

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 10:33 AM)
airda6
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Wish there was a way to edit contact info by being able to create your own fields in addition to the email address field, address field, events, nickname, notes, etc for a contact.. like I would add fields like birthplace, birth time, horoscope sun sign, horoscope moon sign, Chinese year, favorite color, etc to make a personalized contact profile for phone contacts that could be stored permanently. That would be awesome.

I love the notes function. Maybe being able to save multiple notes instead of just one note field and be able to label the notes just like being able to add more than one event or phone number for a contact. In the photo. You can see a bunch of info scrambled in there in one note. I'd like to make multiple note fields. 
One for the horoscope sun sign, another note for the Chinese year, etc to organize or personalize contact info more clearly.
1 Reply
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes