Original topic:

Email settings.

(Topic created: 06-11-2021 01:17 PM)
useravJemZdSJ9
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME I open an email in Samsung email, I have to click the Show Images button to see everything?  I've been using Samsung email for all my regular emails for a few months now and it still hasn't figured out that these emails are from regular everyday senders.  Is there some setting I have to change somewhere in the app that will just always show images in the emails?

PLEASE HELP!!!

John
0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

What type of device are you using?

Did you experience this on any of your previous devices?

Are you getting any error messages when you experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useravJemZdSJ9
Constellation
Options
Samsung S21 Ultra 5G. I recently switched from Comcast's email app, which was discontinued and every time I go to look at a new email with puctures from a new sender or a regular one I have to click show images to see everything. No error messages, just annoying af that I have to do that for every single email I receive in the Samsung Mail app.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Do you experience these symptoms if you log into your e-mail account using a web browser?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useravJemZdSJ9
Constellation
Options
Nope
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to Comcast to verify the security settings of their e-mail are compatible with the Samsung e-mail app.

0 Likes
useravJemZdSJ9
Constellation
Options
This has nothing to do with Comcast's security features. Since they discontinued their Xfinity email app, I've been looking for a new email app on my Android phone because going through the webmail is too much hassle unless I'm on my PC. I've tried putting my Comcast email in the Gmail app, I've tried Microsoft Outlook, they for some unknown reason wouldn't accept my email accounts and I tried another app I can't recall the name of it. Samsung mail seems to be the most user friendly app for my emails on my device. Could this be a Samsung security issue or something to do with Google?

John
0 Likes