JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Experiencing duplicates when switching phones and Google accounts

(Topic created: 11-24-2022 08:24 AM)
izakfreknnuwton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

So I had a Motorola Pier with a Google account and I broke my phone I'm a poor dude so my boss gave me his Galaxy a12 which is Samsung so uploading my Google account and creating a Samsung account things have been really hectic about getting information from one to the other and I got duplicate everything on the phone I don't really I like the Google account it's simple it's easy it's secure Samson is a bit confusing for me how do I fix this so I only have one set up on the phone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Restore from your Google account to your phone, and sync/ backup those files with your Samsung account. I recommend having both as they offer up their own benefits and features.

View solution in context

5 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
To remove your Samsung account:

Settings>>Accounts and backup>>manage accounts>>Samsung account>>at the bottom is the option to remove it. LMK if this helps! GL! Welcome to the Samsung Community!
izakfreknnuwton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My Google account wasn't in there but I had to do some digging around and I found it elsewhere but Samson does got some nice stuff that I'd like to keep in with so how do I transfer everything from Google to Samsung on my phone
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Restore from your Google account to your phone, and sync/ backup those files with your Samsung account. I recommend having both as they offer up their own benefits and features.
izakfreknnuwton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Okay thank you and Happy Thanksgiving Day
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You as well!
0 Likes