JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Expert Raw missing from store

(Topic created: 11-01-2022 08:28 AM)
Tristanh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
S22 ultra, had expert raw installed. Updated tonight to android 13. Launch expert raw, message that an update is required. This leads to blank screen.

Go to Galaxy store, expert raw doesn't show up in either my apps or in the store at all.

Go to the web store and click the link, it opens the galaxy store app and states: "this app is no longer available for your phone."

Cache has been cleared on both apps. Anyone have any idea what's going on here?
13 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Hmm. Mine still there and did not ask for an update. You're right tho. Not in the Galaxy Store.
0 Likes
msjessilee82
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same exact thing just happened to me!
0 Likes
Tristanh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Expert Raw isn't an editor, but a camera app. One they just added astrophotography to less than a week ago.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry I wasn't paying attention thought you were talking about Galaxy Enhance-X I will delete my comments
0 Likes
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know, but none of the features of Galaxy Enhance-X are displayed on the updated Photo Editor.
0 Likes
JDOS336
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Expert Raw isn't available after the One UI 5 update.
0 Likes
Tristanh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Interesting as the astrophotography and other features were only available if you had One UI 5.
Solution
Petedog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Good morning, the Expert Raw application has a new update in the Galaxy App Store, after performing the update it's working again!
Extant
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm sorry, but the Expert Raw update appears nowhere in the Google store.
Neither does clicking on update so anything within the perfectly fine version. I am becoming increasingly disgusted with supposed security concerns from companies that give me no control over whether I want to or not want to opt for anything. It's getting worse every year.