Original topic:

FRUSTRATION WITH SAMSUNG FINANCING

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 01:52 PM)
userGQkwyFtfF3
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, i HAVER 3 MONTHS WITH THIS **bleep**. i wanted to purchase a few items from samsung, and i applied for samsung financing and were approved for 3,200 credit, let me mention that after the application my CREDIT SCORE went 10 point down.
When i tried to make the order, after two minutes it automatically cancels the order with this message "we’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information" .
When i try to contact samsung over the phone, the only solution they provide is to try a credit card, which i wont do, because my credit score is already affected.
I tried speaking with supervisor, and they keep sending me to TD BANK, AND TD BANK TO SAMSUNG.
I have emailed managers, oficce of president, sup. EVERYTHING, and still no solution, i've made more than 20 order, with not even 1 processed.

Everything on my samsung account matches with my TD BANK account, billing address the same,

I GUESS MY ONLY SOLUTION IS FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST SAMSUNG BECAUSE THIS IS SO FRUSTATED.

5 Replies
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Samsung does not care one bit!! They are essentially trying to get me fired by not giving me access to my phone I sent for repair. It will be a month before I may get a refund or replacement. Everyone I have spoken with has lied and/or does not care.
userGQkwyFtfF3
Asteroid
Options

This is insane!!!
The worst part of everything is that i used to work for Costumer Service, phone tier, and honestly Samsung dosen't put effort on their customers.
Once again i'm dealing with my order.

0 Likes
userZkRLQub0AW
Constellation
Options

I had the same problem with ya, but I only tried 6 times. You did over 20 times :)) by the way, if you found the way to fix it. Share it to me please. Thanks

0 Likes
userGQkwyFtfF3
Asteroid
Options

I will!! But it looks like something impossible.

0 Likes
usercOkd5hr4rK
Constellation
Options

You can also set up an active campaign on social media to promote iPhone and Apple products driving people to buy other brands instead of Samsung, do your best to warn people about the unethical practices of Samsung / TD Bank.

These companies must learn to value American customers.

It is unacceptable to permit two foreign companies like Samsung (Korean company) in association with a Canadian bank (TD Bank) to come to U.S. soil with the intention to serve themselves from our money and affect American people's credit ratings by performing hard inquiries on credit reports and then deny the use of Samsung credit account in order to force customers to purchase their products by other means after having affected the ratings to people with good standing credit history.

In my concern,  I was trying to buy a Galaxy21 Ultra ( $1000) in bulk with a Samsung Book Pro ($1000) a "2K purchase" but TD Bank put me on waiting with no response, but now I'm willing to buy an iPhone and a Mac Pro this week instead of buying the Galaxy21 Ultra and the Samsung Book Pro that I wanted in the first place!! 

And best of all I will do it by using my WellsFargo active credit card with a 2% cashback.

**bleep**

And because of this, I will voice out on Twitter, Facebook, and every social media to warn people not to buy Samsung products.

0 Likes