Original topic:

Facebook services crashing?

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 08:54 AM)
kr1sh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting a message Facebook services keep crashing I don't have Facebook I do not have messenger or any Facebook related app on my phone how do I get rid of Facebook services once in for all 😭

0 Likes
2 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
You can go into apps, and show system apps and disable the 3 Facebook services should help
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
well you can't really get toast messages about crashing "services" (apps) crashing if they aren't on your phone somewhere.

does the message appear on your (recently sent) notifications list in the setting menu under notifications, recently sent.... or under notifications history in the same settings submenu but in the advanced settings, notifications history? or is the toast message located in the device care and battery settings menu, top right of the screen the bar graph icon, brings up the care report and at the top there is an "app issues report", select see all and then the Facebook issue detect for the last date it happened and depending on what the issue is you can have options to deep sleep it and things. you could always restart your phone to the recovery linux/unx start screen and toggle down to the "repair apps" selection and do that then reboot normally and check that
0 Likes