Original topic:

Feature Request: Build-In Microphone for S-Pen

(Topic created: 09-13-2018 06:48 AM)
Jayle
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi Samsung,

I've been an avid user for Samsung ever since I've started being a brand ambassador. I met lot of wonderful and satisfied customers when I taught them how to use the phones. In fact, most folks only utilised about 30% of the phone features which I think is a great waste for the amount they have bought. 

The purpose for writing in today is that I wish there is a separate build-in microphone in the S-Pen tip

For the sole reason that Samsung is trying to innovate seamless experience for song lovers, a handy microphone is great for singing, recording purposes with the recording feature in the phone itself.

Regards,

Jay

4 Replies
User89898989
Comet
Options

@userkXslqikcpq Thank you very much for your suggestion! We will definitely forward that. 🙂

userziq0iZctYV
Constellation
Options

It would be nice if both ends could manipulate the screen.  A blunt end for scrolling and eraser functions  and a pen end for, well,  pen stuff.  

useryNbtDTgy1M
Constellation
Options

This is great idea, it would be a killer application of s pen for anyone who's into video production of any sort. While phone makers are competing on the grounds of optics and camera features, every filmmaker know that audio is everything. A breakthrough would be if S pen could also be a wireless lavalier mic (aka lapel mic) that could be hang on a shirt collar and a person could film itself from a distance with crystal clear audio.

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.