cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Feature request: Bixby Reminders sync with Google Calendar

Hi everybody! 

The Samsung OneUI environment in my opinion is great. But I noticed a very annoying defect, that affects Google Calendar and other ecosystems in general. There is no option (and maybe no support from Google to do it, I'm searching about it) for syncing Google reminders to Samsung Calendar and Samsung Reminder apps. It would be great to add a reminder in Google Calendar on my PC and see it in the Samsung Reminder and Calendar App. Then you could add a reminder from Samsung App and set a notification time for the reminder, and see it on Google calendar, and viceversa. The Google and Samsung reminders' fields are very similar (a title, a status and a date/time). 

I'm studying computer science at the university and I'd be very happy to develope somthing to achieve this. But I searched around and found nothing useful (such APIs or source code). 

Alternatively, it would be great if Samsung itself would build this function in its apps. 

Anybody has any suggestion? 

Bye, 

Francesco

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Feature request: Bixby Reminders sync with Google Calendar

I would really like this feature too. Really like using reminder by samsung because of the transparent widget but hate using Bixby 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Feature request: Bixby Reminders sync with Google Calendar

kudos to Francesco! We most definately need this feature!