Original topic:

Features with new phone

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 06:50 AM)
Thumper21
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I earn badges and how do I use the features on this phone. When I never read manual

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello there, for badges here on the Community the best way to earn them is by interacting and helping fellow users. For the features on your phone, the best way to find and use features is to just play around on your phone for a bit. Alternatively, we do have the user manuals available on Samsung.com or you can always head over to YouTube for video demonstrations and explanations.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello there, for badges here on the Community the best way to earn them is by interacting and helping fellow users. For the features on your phone, the best way to find and use features is to just play around on your phone for a bit. Alternatively, we do have the user manuals available on Samsung.com or you can always head over to YouTube for video demonstrations and explanations.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes