Original topic:

Features

(Topic created: 06-03-2022 03:07 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
One thing I can say Apple does right with their ios is the features. 

Samsung you've come a long way and some of the feature we have on one ui and Samsung phones can't be done but we can adopt features that are beneficial from our competition. 

So one such feature is on screen shot. Not. Only does ios have crop they have text grab on that same screen can we also update our screen shot feature with this thanks. I know we have it with photos and gallery app.

Thanks 😊 
6 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You might want to try and install the Nice shot application from the Galaxy store it's part of the Good lock application and the Nice Shot application allows you to customize your screenshots https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.captureplugin
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Options
I'm gonna check that out
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
It works Extremely well, it allows you to fully customize your screen shots and also selfie pictures and camera options, plus it has a option to prevent screen shots from being saved to the clipboard
Lrock
Comet
Options
🙃20220604_030709.gif
Options
This selection only extract the text the app feature thinks it sees. But the feature I'm looking at is found in the gallery app with the same selection of text and your able to select which text you'd like for the app to highlight etc. It definitely comes in handy the way the gallery app works the photo . If I can do an example I'll post exactly what I'm referring to, but screen shot feature on ios encorporates this effectively.
0 Likes