Original topic:

Shipping delays on my S21

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 12:51 PM)
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Dear Samsung, I thought maybe you would like to know my S21 isn't be shipped as promised in 2 days, so maybe you might like to get a refund. And even more frustrating it was shipped on 26 a day early and was confirmed to be here 28th, now the 29th. Maybe it is a sign I should send it back, as I'm not hearing alot of good things from other members. So does this mean I get a next day to return my old phone, since I didn't my new phone. I ask this because you sent your return label already. I very unhappy, & frustrated customer 

6 Replies
usertI7kZ7nCsk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
mines is still showing processing no shipping # no updates at all
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately shipping delays do happen. Often times due to weather or other concerns for the shipping company. You are welcome to call our eCommerce team (1-855-726-8721) regarding any questions or concerns on your order. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
I've received my phone, I was just letting you (Samsung) know. I'm sure you paid a pretty penny for this service of 2 day delivery and it took longer that's all.

But appreciate you responding
Darkhorse41
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't think it's a Samsung issue FedEx UPS and USPS seem to be really messy this year. Mine actually came a day early.
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks for the update
vickyda
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
u need