Original topic:

Feedback on NavStar

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 09:48 AM)
absaga
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I love the galaxy foldable functionality added to NavStar. The Task Stack is awesome and I think it's much better than the pinned edge panel as it's not taking even more space to the side of the screen.

A few suggestions:

1. Let us pin our own apps or Bixby routines instead of only showing recents.
2. Add long press options to app, like open in split screen.
3. Allow us to long press and drag to open in floating window.
4. The option to still use gesture navigation but keep the bar at the bottom only for pinned apps or widgets.

Right now the feature is good but it can be expanded to be great.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
I think you can give the feedback within the app.
0 Likes
absaga
Constellation
Options
I tried and there was no option. The only option is in GoodLock in general and it just takes me to Samsung Members. Let me know if there's anywhere else where I should post feedback like this.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes