cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: FindMyMobile

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Starting to believe that something went wrong at the Samsung data headquarters. We have 7 Samsung devices and they all did this within 30 min. at approx 1am est.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: FindMyMobile

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pretty sure a lot of people are having that discussion this morning admir being tracked. It's weird!

Highlighted
Constellation

Find my phone notification 1 1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all it appears that a lot of samsun galaxy phones are receiving notifications fi d my phone 1 1. I too had this appear on my phone this morning i dont even have the app active or on my phone. However i did search through my security on my phone and discovered that it said 1 active app in devices, when i opened it it had find my phone set to active i have never done this i am tight with my privacy and security. So i will show you via photos.20200220_104810.jpg

20200220_104825.jpg

20200220_104842.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Find my phone notification 1 1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apparently it was a glitch on Samsung side they wanted to make sure Find My Mobile was still working after the last update. If you go to android central, the verge, and ZDnet they have articles about it... they're not tracking they're not hacking your phone is OK!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Found my device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same thing it happened about 1:27am this morning I am a little concerned hopefully all Is ok

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Found my device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same message about 12 am

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Found my device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got it too. Around the same time.

Highlighted
Constellation