Original topic:

Flawless continuity feature

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 07:41 PM)
Carterg
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Continue watching a Netflix movie right where I stopped on my samsung zfold3 phone, in any room, on any of my samsung tv's. This could be a feature I use often but I found out today that although all my tv's are samsung smart Tv's, only one is new enough to be compatible. 

I must admit, when tested it worked flawless as the title suggested.

To test this feature I started a movie on Netflix on my phone, while having a cup of coffee in the kitchen. Then I went into the guest room ( the only room the tv's was compatible) and simply said "HI Bixby, play this movie on TV continuously" My TV turned on and start playing the movie right where I left off from my phone.

I think it's time to upgrade my Tv's, awesome feature. Cheers 
5 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
I have even a better solution for that.
It's called one device ownership only
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
It would be less complicated for sure.... I am having fun trying to make my home a smart home.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
👍
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Carterg This has been a feature of Netflix for a long time. It doesn't depend on device type. I can watch something on my Fold 3, pause it, start watching using my Firestick or Apple computer at the spot I stopped on my Fold 3. 

Carterg
Comet
Options
I will have to hide your post 😆 🤣, because I was going to tell the wife I needed to buy new TV'S 😅 so the this feature will work. Cheers