cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwFsYWk7UwD
Constellation

Fortnite Ikonik skin glitched

Hello. Just brininging it to your attention that the Ikonik skin is STILL glitched in fortnite allowing users with the S10 (I think S10e) in the V-Bucks section of fortnite. This allows some people to continue to sell him illegally. I don’t know if this is an issue on Fortnite or Samsung’s side, but I just wanted to let you know.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Fortnite Ikonik skin glitched

The Galaxy S10 gives this skin, and one for Asphalt 9 for free. You can then use it on any device using the associated account. I doubt much can be done about resellers, since this is commonplace with exclusive DLC/skins. 

The actual window to redeem the skin hasn't closed: "To qualify, (1) either between 2/21/19 and 3/7/19, pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ and S10 5G when available (“Qualifying Purchase”) from a participating retailer, or between 3/8/19 and 12/31/19, purchase a Qualifying Purchase from a participating retailer, (2) install the game Fortnite on your Qualifying Purchase and (3) follow instructions in Fortnite Store to receive an exclusive Fortnite iKONIK outfit and Scenario emote (“Gift”). All steps must be completed by 12/31/19 at 11:59pm ET, or you will forfeit your right to receive a Gift."

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
userwFsYWk7UwD
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Ikonik skin glitched

Thank you so much for your response. It was detailed and much more information than what I’ve been told in the past when it came to this issue. I have further questions.

I understand his promo was originally for the S10 series but I heard some people can no longer redeem despite having certain S10 phones. (actually all s10 expect for one - which I forgot the model specifically) they had screenshots of it proving that it wasn’t redeemable for them. that lead me to believe they discontinued it??

Plus fortnite & Samsung officially said themselves that the skin will be vaulted completely by September 26th 2019. Yes, I see that the promotion page is still up, I was just confused because the skin only works on one s10 phone despite the promotion saying all of them, (even ones listed don’t work anymore) and fortnite/Samsung saying it’s been discontinued permanently.