cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Forum login issues....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it takes some working with to understand how it works. But if you like to follow threads it lets you flag them to your profile page so you can keep up with them without having to search or look through post after post. Lol

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. Now I'm close to giving up. Solved my problem by logging in using Google rather that the account I set up through Samsung.

So here I am, browsing through the forum for the Note 9 and I find someone has a problem that I know how to fix. So I click on reply. And I get a red screen saying "sorry, unable to complete the action you requested". So I have to come over to Samsung members to post this...  And then while I'm typing, it boots me out and I managed to come BACK to the web based page to finish this out.  WHY is Samsung Forum Picking on me.  The is NOT the first time that this has happened.  Have I done something to Offend them?  The only thing that I could thing of was they offered me that Ambassador deal for users and I turned it down.  But I'm starting to get paranoid about this... 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With the "sorry, unable to complete the action you requested" error you are receiving, rest assured you are not alone. This is an ongoing error message that our teams are working to fix. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every once in a while I get that irritating "can we bug you for a survey" and actually respond to it. Every response I give is "your site is a steaming pile".

I log-in with Firefox, not that it matters, and I have to log-in EVERY BLOODY TIME I come-in here whether to ask a question or to help others. Nothing like starting every session by aggravating your Community, Samung! Fix it!

p.s. Note that www.samsung.com always remembers who I am. It is only us.community.samsung.com that makes life miserable for all of us visiting here.