JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Free TV App Samsung Devices

(Topic created: 01-22-2021 05:13 AM)
mrsfrogprince
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why is this app not available to everyone that has a Samsung phone?  My A10e is a year old. I'd understand if it was an older device. 
It seems to me, Samsung is saying if you cannot afford the S series or better you don't deserve free tv.
Hmmm, now I also wonder is this the reason my phone isn't eligible for trade in.
Perhaps Samsung, just isn't the brand I thought it was?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
I have the TV app on my A10e . It runs perfectly fine. I made a tutorial but it was buried in the major thread. Just activate Developers Options then go into it and enable Unknown Sources. From there Sideload the apk from ApkMirror. I'm with you, dont understand why it wasnt included but rest assured it DOES run fine

View solution in context

15 Replies
userzDy5tcOlNF
Astronaut
Options
Premium phone=Premium services, if they put it in every phone it wouldn't be incentive to buy the flagship series, j understand the grief, but samsung isn't to blame here.
0 Likes
mrsfrogprince
Astronaut
Options
I disagree, that's a copout
userzDy5tcOlNF
Astronaut
Options
but the a10e is a $70 phone, samsung isn't the only company that does that, they want to appeal to lower income individuals and in order to do that yo have o sacrifice things to keep that cost down. the S21 is $200 cheaper because of everything it DOESNT come with. I'm not saying you're wrong, im just saying from a business perspective it makes sense.
0 Likes
mrsfrogprince
Astronaut
Options
I paid more than $100 for my phone thank you.
0 Likes
userzDy5tcOlNF
Astronaut
Options
didn't mean to offend, sorry you overpaid!
0 Likes
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
I have the TV app on my A10e . It runs perfectly fine. I made a tutorial but it was buried in the major thread. Just activate Developers Options then go into it and enable Unknown Sources. From there Sideload the apk from ApkMirror. I'm with you, dont understand why it wasnt included but rest assured it DOES run fine

View solution in context

mrsfrogprince
Astronaut
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
userzDy5tcOlNF
Astronaut
Options
this is why I love this community