Original topic:

Fridge

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 08:57 AM)
userecPCKiOevL
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Dears, i Don’t know where to write and what to do with  a deplorable state of service for Samsung company in Egypt. I am simple fun of your products and have all home  Appliances Of this brand. As I am Russian/Egyptian both my home full of Samsung products and about Russian department there is everything perfect what I can’t say about Egypt. The situation start from Tablet I brought from Russia and it was broken monitor. I brought it to Samsung service to Hurghada office and they fix it for one day, so next day it was not working completely and office said that it is not them responsibility. So, we throw out money in garbage  with help of Egyptian Samsung service engineer .

The next and the main problem is freedge Samsung Model RF26DEPN (code RF26DEPN1/MTR, control No(not s/n): I487**BBB00020 N

Since we own it there is always problem even to get a aqua-pure Plus filter. At the moment the problem became bigger and no one person from service office (Hurghada and Cairo) can’t help. There is ice ball growing in the back wall and give to much water under the lowest pull-out shelf of the fridge. The Samsung engineer came, open all back wall and said- there is no such spear-parts we can find in Egypt… he glued the foam layer with ordinary superglue and gone. The situation is the same and all fridge in water. I am very surprised that such simple spear-part it’s not available in the Samsung service in Egypt and the question is- why Samsung sell the stuff they can’t handle the service in Egypt and why customers should buy home appliances with luck- if it’s work ok, if no so “money in the air and garbage”?  How can I continue to buying your products if we have such bad experience in Egypt?

Dears, as I know your products as a quality and respect the brand kindly asking you to help me to improve the Samsung service in Egypt and support me with my situation to help to fix it.

Looking forward for feed back with big hope.

Your more then regular customer in different countries,

Anastasia Agapova

<hidden>

<hidden>

For calls, WhatsApp, Viber

Best regards

1 Reply
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes