Original topic:

GALAXY ENHANCE-X taken down from Samsung Store?

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 10:35 PM)
lecks1979
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Why was this app taken down from the Samsung store it was a very good app works very well definitely removed blur from a lot of my photos if not all of them seems to still work if it is side-loaded but it is no longer in the Samsung store, but does not work with one UI 5.0 .  Google Pixel 7 has this built into their software to remove motion blur and photos WE. NEED THIS BACK ! COME ON SAMSUNG !! 

20 Replies
johnnycjnj
Astronaut
Options
If is checks fir apos running in background it should list what they are!!!
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Comet
Options
If you're on oneUI5 beta, it isn't compatible with it yet and therefore won't appear on the galaxy store if you search for it.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
You're in the Beta ... well known fact not everything works with a Beta

BTW, you should be posting in the Beta forum, not in here
0 Likes
teeteebahbah
Astronaut
Options
Isn't somebody from Samsung going to at least respond to this simple & honest question? Lame!

I am not using One U.I. beta anything & I can't find the Enhancer-X App on Samsung's App store!
Stefano82
Astronaut
Options

I have update my S22 ultra to one UI 5.0  android 13   (official update) and Enhancer-X does not work anymore.

Quarius_Lamar
Astronaut
Options
Same. Mine kept crashing so I deleted it and couldn't find it in the store
Jeffc73OC
Galaxy
Options
Yeah same here. Haven't deleted it yet but kris's crashing on official one UI 5.0
0 Likes
Jeffc73OC
Galaxy
Options
Same here. I'm on official Android 13(ONE UI 5) and app crashes and not in app store.
0 Likes
communityuser4321
Astronaut
Options
I've only seen something like that app called Remaster that you can use to remove some of the blur from my photos.
0 Likes