cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Store

I have been having this issue for days now.  I can not purchase anything from the Galaxy Store.  When I attempt to purchase something, I get to the final screen and get an error message stating the transaction was cancelled due to possible FRAUD!  I know it's not my card or Bank because I can purchase a watch face for my Active 2 watch from Facer and am successful.  I have cleared cache and data from the Galaxy Store app AND my Note 10+ 5G phone.  Still have the same issue.  So far, there are  no answers in this forum.  I have the latest security update (august 2020) and all my apps are updated.  Not sure what to do.  There are many things I like in the Galaxy Store but can not purchase.  This is the error I get:  Screenshot_20200914-104355_Samsung Checkout.jpg

Hopefully someone has an idea how I can solve this problem.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Store

I had that issue. I had to call my bank and verify that yes, I was the one trying to make the purchase from Samsung. My advice would be to call your bank and then go from there.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I wonder why my Bank allows the purchase from Facer then?  It's only the Galaxy store

Highlighted
Asteroid

I just hung up from Citi Bank.  There is nothing wrong with my card.  They say it's a Samsung Glitch.  Moments ago ther popped up an update for Samsung Checkout.  I went ahead and did the update with my fingers crossed and it still doesn't work.  Same FRAUD error message.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I do not know, but that was my case. I had purchased one Note 20 Ultra and was attempting to purchase another one for my mom which is where I ran into your same problem. Sorry if this solution does not work for you :-(
Highlighted
Astronaut

Sorry to hear that. I have no other guesses for you.. :-( Either way, good luck.