cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acompletelyuniq
Astronaut

Galaxy apps keeps crashing Android 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so I've recently updated my J7 to android Oreo and didn't really download the photo editor prior the update. It is now telling me there is a new version of gallery but I am unable to update due to galaxy apps continuously crashing. I've restarted my phone to see if it would make a difference, but it didn't. I really want to edit the contrast, brightness and saturation of my images and not be limited to the already present presets.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CDA129
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy apps keeps crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My J7 had same problem after oreo update, Samsung apps wouldn't download from Galaxy Apps and error message said "Samsung account already exists on this device." I removed the Samsung account (Settings>Cloud and accounts>Accounts) then select your Samsung account and on the menu in top right corner select remove account. You won't lose anything on your phone. Then open Galaxy apps and sign in with your Samsung account again. Then apps will update like normal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

Highlighted
CDA129
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My J7 had same problem after oreo update, Samsung apps wouldn't download from Galaxy Apps and error message said "Samsung account already exists on this device." I removed the Samsung account (Settings>Cloud and accounts>Accounts) then select your Samsung account and on the menu in top right corner select remove account. You won't lose anything on your phone. Then open Galaxy apps and sign in with your Samsung account again. Then apps will update like normal. 

View solution in original post