Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I can't find the  built-in mirroring app on my galaxy s21

6 Replies
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
I am on Android 10 on a Galaxy A50, and the way I do it is to pull down from the top of the screen, pull down again to show all of the options, and touch "Smart View". I hope that helps.
0 Likes
bigll24
Astronaut
Options
Yeah but that app isn't on this phone. Thanks
0 Likes
Hotpinklady
Astronaut
Options
Go to play store and download one. Simple
0 Likes
Hotpinklady
Astronaut
Options
OK pull down screen, casting and mirroring are exact same, first add your tv band and model to your phone , tv should be a smart tv when I pull my screen down under the brightness bar on the left is says devices on the right it, says media . Click media and pair them if that don't work go buy a HDMI cord one end goes in tv and your end in your phone so the cord has half HDMI and android or c charge on the other . You can also get a USB plug to tv and the other end in your phone. You can also download tvs brand name like samsung mirroring app install from Google play and you can ask your phone to turn on mirroring or casting my phone turns it on Bixby is like Alexa or your assistant. OK Goodluck..one of these will work . Google play store download screen mirroring app .
0 Likes
Hotpinklady
Astronaut
Options
Oh I have galaxy s21+
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

The S21 series does not have a built in or pre-downloaded Mirroring/Casting app or feature. Additionally it is not MHL compatible so connecting via HDMI is not an option. You will need to download a casting app or use a third party external casting set-up like Chromecast or Roku. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes