JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy store isn't working.

(Topic created: 08-06-2020 05:31 PM)
SHERMIN56
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have S10+ and the phone just had a sw update and now the Galaxy store will not open..

Does anyone have a fix

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options

Resolved on my end today as well. It looks like the Galaxy Store had a short outage last night and service was restored pretty quickly by their team. If anyone has remaining issues I'd suggest reaching out to the Samsung team:

In the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

@SHERMIN56 would you kindly select this post as a solution so that others know this post is resolved?

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

View solution in context

15 Replies
NCgurl
Astronaut
Options
I have the same issue and just messaged tech support. Hoping to hear from them soon. Thought it was just me.
0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Not sure on the resolution time here but a number of users are reporting the Galaxy Store app is not loading. I've reproduced this as well. 

I'd encourage everyone to come back and try later tonight to do what you were doing. 

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes
MariB
Astronaut
Options
I'm having the same issue. I have a S10e.
0 Likes
userR74tRFSTcW
Constellation
Options
same here
0 Likes
Samsung_ZGBblAb
Astronaut
Options
me as well
0 Likes
ddm8808
Asteroid
Options
Same here S10+ Sent a message. I've been getting it for months. It keeps getting worse and worse. I posted on thread above this too
0 Likes
Samsung_dDLQNFJ
Astronaut
Options

Same! There's a message that says something went wrong connecting to the store and I can't use the app at all

0 Likes
usereJROYfMiLx
Constellation
Options
Yep same here S10+
0 Likes
MaryJo333
Constellation
Options
same here. A20