JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gallery/OneDrive Sync Never Works. *FIXED*

(Topic created: 03-24-2021 08:05 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Gallery sync with OneDrive NEVER works. It always says it can't sync and to try again later. I had the s9+ and it happened all the time and I just got the s21+ and it's STILL happening. Anyone else have this issue? Or know how to solve it? Please help! 

UPDATE: i finally got it to work by shutting off my laptop. I have OneDrive also synced up to my PC and I guess the syncing option only works for one device at a time. Took me a couple of frustrating hours of wanting to rip my hair out but I finally got it to sync!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
i finally got it to work by shutting off my laptop. I have OneDrive also synced up to my PC and I guess the syncing option only works for one device at a time. Took me a couple of frustrating hours of wanting to rip my hair out but I finally got it to sync!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
i finally got it to work by shutting off my laptop. I have OneDrive also synced up to my PC and I guess the syncing option only works for one device at a time. Took me a couple of frustrating hours of wanting to rip my hair out but I finally got it to sync!
0 Likes