JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Game Launcher Creature Collection

(Topic created: 01-08-2022 01:39 PM)
Sureau
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So, I like the creature collection, it's a whole lot more entertaining than that first idea that was tried out with the items and outfits.

I'm just hoping Samsung has a plan for the duplicate pets. I don't want duplicates. I don't need or want two of any pet. Give us a way to trade them in for something we don't have, or for an egg, so we can hatch something else. 
26 Replies
userHzs2BdN9Ow
Constellation
Options

I agree completely, I like the concept but the duplicates are really annoying me. Maybe they should do a point system you can trade duplicates in to unlock more premium creatures? I have the tree skull knight as my profile and was excited to see the other iterations but instead I keep getting duplicates now...

monpanda
Astronaut
Options
Or, like a pokemon sort of thing where you can level them up, and that's what the duplicates are for
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userAVRJs795zj
Astronaut
Options
For some reason I can't get the one for where is manage game notifications. I have gone into settings and turned them on and off do I have to go to each individual game and turn them on or off. What am I missing?
MikeGroovy
Astronaut
Options
Took me a while too!
Here's how to do it:
Go to Game Launcher.
Tap the Home icon.
Scroll to Game notifications.
Tap Game notifications.
Tap the elipses (3 dots).
Tap Manage game notifications.
#win
userAVRJs795zj
Astronaut
Options
Thanks figured it out.
0 Likes
user2tHlWXGovl
Constellation
Options
How do we turn the egg collection feature off if we aren't interested in it? It seemed like that was an option at one point, but for the life of me I can't find where to turn it off anymore. 🙄
feeltheserge
Asteroid
Options
Can I sell the creatures as NFTs?
wolfbine
Astronaut
Options
Need to be able to merge the creatures after you hatch the eggs.