cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Why isn't the pet feature in my Game Launcher Labs? I want to try it out! (I'm in the U.S)
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
a couple of hours later a dorky pixel pet showed up at the bottom of the library. Brings back memories of the Tamagotchi pets.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Good question. I was hoping to try it out too but can't find it after enabling it in Labs. Also can't find any help on it.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
a couple of hours later a dorky pixel pet showed up at the bottom of the library. Brings back memories of the Tamagotchi pets.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It shows on mine,sleeps at night and has a sort of diagram of how it works and I still don't get it. You're supposed to tap it 80 times?? Or just play games? Or both?! Idk but somehow I already have 167 points which is more than half the way of meter to full. Pretty geeky but yes these things bother me until I understand them lol

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I gotta say I agree with you. I myself spent well over 2 hours searching everywhere for the pet (I even searched Game Launcher) But I never thought to scroll down to the bottom of the stupid page. They did that on purpose by putting that stupid pet at the bottom.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get rid of it? It is annoying

@GrandpapaGamer wrote:

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To remove the pet, open Game Launcher>Select the Elipses (the three lines in the top corner)>Select Labs>Turn off the Get a Pet option.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I do not have that option when I click the 3 dots. I have library settings, add apps, and sort. Now what?? It covers my icons and then I can't play those games! yes, you can move it, but then THOSE games can't be played. It's rather annoying having to move it to play my games. I just want it off! How do I turn it off or remove it altogether??
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

By following the steps provided SamsungRei should get you to the toggle switch to turn Get a Pet on and off. Could you please provide me a screenshot of your menu in Gamer Launcher after selecting the 3 lines in the top left so I can see the menu and better assist you?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Game Launcher Pet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, where could I find Labs on the Game Launcher?