Original topic:

Game Launcher Updates

(Topic created: 11-25-2023 07:51 AM)
420bunny
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've been using an old version of ur Game Launcher a while now cuz the most recent update would freeze when I'd try using it. Well I told Samsung to update my apps that I had downloaded from Samsung's Store without looking at which apps it needed to update but it's safe to assume launcher was on the list. So later on I go to use Game Launcher thats in my saved Edge Panel & the things gone so I go to look for the game itself that I planned to play & I can't find the game when I created a game folder on desktop and clicked on Add apps to that desktop folder none of my games are in the choices to add to that folder probly cuz somewhere I have a setting set to only show games I got in my Game Launcher only now I don't have a Launcher app. Did it really just remove the old version without giving my phone the latest cuz it was maybe too old that I had on my phone without telling me anything?

Also I've got 5 or so things I want to tell somebody to try & fix or include in a future Game Launcher update if it's possible to send that sorta feedback some place could u someone tell me where one sends that type stuff? Would here work?
3 Replies
nickules
Astronaut
Options
I'm using the new one
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Yea mine was automatically upgraded which I did not want cuz it freezes & locks up whenever I try opening it (from Edge Panel shortcut) & I'm using the latest one & the problem I can say difinitively STILL LOCKS UP & I GOTTA FORCE CLOSE SO PROB WAS NOT FIXED FROM LAST TIME REPORTING IT WITH THE LATEST UPDATE RENAMING THE LAUNCHER ETC CUZ IT STILL DOES IT hopefully I can roll this one back but i doubt it cuz it completely.uninstalled the old version & I had to recreate all my shortcuts etc but anyone want error logs from launcher holler tell me how to get it & I'll send em but it's pretty much useless to me now cuz it just errors say something went wrong or it simply refused to respond to commands once opened.
Android 12
OneUI 4.1
Model SM-N976U
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Still a prob btw... I tried clearing app cache even cleared all data & re-setup everything still didnt help.

But a new prob occurred where it started ignoring the glorious "mute all game sound" button. I tried 3 or 4 games they all had sound now. But what's odd is when I returned back to the Hub app, the setting to enable this actually changed right in front of my eyes like the the sec I reopened Hub from my recent apps shortcut button, Id sit & watch the setting change after the app would stall them that setting would stall trying to recall what my actual saved user settings were. But then id open a game the sound the back on & it started ignoring the setting or not recalling it when in another app. It would not mute the game sound so I was forced to roll back to launcher. I can NOT live without that button. I'm not even gonna try n lie abkut that whatsoever. Id die without that thing... it's literally **bleep** genius whoever invented that thing should probly know this by now so now they hopefully will. 🙂

The Gane Launcher v6.0.013 works just fine np's but the last few updates end up killin it every time causing it to lock up like I said or force close. The sound prob just started happening last week. Ive sent this update thru the proper channels to ya all to letcha know. This is just an fyi. I also gotta say after spending a week maybe I'm the new Hub version, nice job. I love it. Pls hurry n fix this for me cuz now I wanna use that version. Its really great there's a ton of cool things u changed for the better from the short time I spent. Fig sum1 should hear that too so it has been said. L8tr & happy holidays to ALL!! Pls B Safe & Stay Away from the Cantaloupe!! Lmfao It's kinda funny don't lie.
0 Likes