Original topic:

Game launcher does not save settings!

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 06:01 PM)
Playerhater
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Everytime I restart my phone all my games come out of the game launcher and I have to go back into the setting and set it to only show games in the launcher. I think it needs work cuz it's mad annoying! 
4 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hi, I am sorry you are having issues with Game Launcher on your device. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? If so, try these steps for me on the application: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Please let me know if this resolves the issue. 

0 Likes
Playerhater
Cosmic Ray
Options
App cannot be UNINSTALLED only turn off. And no this hasn't fixed the problem
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I see, I am sorry you are still dealing with this. For clarification purposes, can you tell me what device you are using this on, and check to see if you have the latest software updates for the device? Software updates are like oil changes and tune-ups for your phone or tablets - they keep things running smoothly. They also help improve the user interface, enhance security, and remove minor bugs. We recommend updating the software whenever a new version is available so you can make sure your device stays in tip-top shape. Try the steps in this link here and then try the application again to see if you can still replicate the issue: samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

0 Likes