Original topic:

Get access Samsung Notes from pc since the last update

(Topic created: 08-23-2020 07:50 AM)
userJgFm7W5Hs5
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

since the last update of samsung notes on the phone application, 

there is a new format of notes, and I cannot access from the pc application becouse It is not support the new format of data.. 

there is a way  to get access to the samsung notes from pc ? 

(without dex for pc)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userFyeJrjGT6J
Asteroid
Options
Go to you notes, click 3 lines on top left, click settings which will be on the top right of the window that appears, you'll be redirected to Samsung Notes Settings. Click "Convert Old Notes". And you'll have access once the conversion is complete.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
I believe you have to connect your Samsung Cloud and Microsoft OneDrive account to merge everything
0 Likes
userJgFm7W5Hs5
Constellation
Options

I dont think it will help, becouse I still wants to use Samsung Notes.. 

but I want I access them through a pc

Donwm62
Asteroid
Options

Seems we can convert the notes to the new format on tab or phone but accessing on Galaxy Book2 for example, will not be possible once notes are converted.

0 Likes
Donwm62
Asteroid
Options

This also doesn't help when you have to have the new app on PC to view the converted Notes. 

0 Likes
Solution
userFyeJrjGT6J
Asteroid
Options
Go to you notes, click 3 lines on top left, click settings which will be on the top right of the window that appears, you'll be redirected to Samsung Notes Settings. Click "Convert Old Notes". And you'll have access once the conversion is complete.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Donwm62
Asteroid
Options

You are talking about converting old notes using a tab or phone. This will make using Sam Notes impossible on the PC, because once they're converted they are unreadable on PC.
userETP6deyLEx
Constellation
Options
After this update two of my devices are no longer supported by Notes. Also my PC version can not access the new formats. This is not good. I hope they provide an update to the PC version soon or I'll need to move off these devices and seek another solution for sharing my files across my devices. Also I am not happy about them forcing two devices into unsupported status and unable to use Notes.
userIi3BCNuUVn
Astronaut
Options
I have the same problem that one of my devices is no longer supported by Notes after this update. Anyone know when PC version will be available that supports the new formats? We really need one.
0 Likes