Original topic:

Getting TVPlus on older smart tv

(Topic created: 03-25-2021 10:50 AM)
userhnJ6ZCSKxs
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello

I have a year old Smart TV that has theTV Plus app. My other smart TV that is sever years old doesn’t have the app on it. Is it possible to get the app on older sets?

Thanks. 

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am unable to speculate regarding future compatibility of apps. I would recommend to periodically review the apps in the Smart Hub of the TV itself. This will show you all of the apps that are compatible, and is the fastest way to know when new apps are added.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

AaronKnutson
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Is there any update on this?  Can you watch Samsung TV on older Samsung smart tv?  I have a lot of apps but that one doesn't appear...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This app will not be available on televisions older than 2017 models.

0 Likes
EarlC
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Why is Samsung TV plus App unavailable in my region USVI? We have the same phone carriers as the US AT&T and T-Mobile.
0 Likes
kool_jay_ski
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I have a smart tv production date 10/5/2018 and I can't find the Samsung tv plus app to download on it. Model code UN43J5202AFXZA