cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samej71
Asteroid

Getting javascript errors when trying to reply to Samsung Community Forum topics

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I try to reply to forum topics, the editor appears for a moment and then is replaced with this error message:

2020-01-15 17_12_18-Re_ Light bleeding through UN65JS8500 screen - Page 2 - Samsung Community - 8613.png

I've tried in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox and all of them give me this same message.

I see these errors in the Chrome browser console logs:

2020-01-15 17_10_40-DevTools - us.community.samsung.com_t5_4k-8k-and-Other-TVs_Light-bleeding-throug.png

It is very frustrating to not be able to participate in the discussions that I would like to participiate in.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
samej71
Asteroid

Re: Getting javascript errors when trying to reply to Samsung Community Forum topics

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems like the issue has been fixed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Getting javascript errors when trying to reply to Samsung Community Forum topics

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there!

Are you able to log in on any other devices such as a smartphone or tablet?

samej71
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For whatever reason I can reply to *this* thread (about the forum issue) without the error. 

Here is an example of a thread where I still get the error. I tried it again a moment ago to make sure it was still an issue since I was able to reply to this message.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Light-bleeding-through-UN65JS8500-screen/m-p...

samej71
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get the same "Sorry unable to complete the action you requested" error when attempting to reply to https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Light-bleeding-through-UN65JS8500-screen/m-p... on my cell phone.

samej71
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems like the issue has been fixed.

View solution in original post