Samsung Apps and Services
How do you donate what you earned used global goals
8 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand the importance of being able to support your goals and would be happy to assist you further. Give this link a try for the steps to donate towards your cause: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-global-goals/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
shelbster1
Astronaut
Options
Not helpful at all
shelbster1
Astronaut
Options
I have the app
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for following up. Did you check out the section called "Support A Special Cause"? It provides pictures of how to donate using the app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Steven2014
Astronaut
Options
But the issues isn't how to donate at least not for me but that there isn't an option to used the funds that have been built up from ads and such on the app it only gives an option for me to use a card or Google pay
blueviolet
Astronaut
Options
I'm having this same issue! Did they ever get back to you?
Steven2014
Astronaut
Options
They did not
0 Likes
Panda14
Astronaut
Options
This is happening to me to it allowed me to donate for a little bit and now it wont unless i use a card
0 Likes