Original topic:

Good morning, everyone! I'm bored, so here's a question:

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 06:09 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I hope you're all having a good day and getting your Samsung Members questions and concerns resolved!

I'm bored and have too much free time on my hands, so I thought of a question to ask: What's a current favorite app of yours on the Play Store?

Right now, mine's probably TIDAL (a music + video streaming app) Brave Browser (a private browser) or Life360 (a family locator app) — they're both super neat, and Life360 is super useful. I'd love to know what your current favorite app is, and what it's about!

— Current owner of Galaxy Fit2, previous owner of Galaxy S9 Plus
13 Replies
Options
Mine would be themes and wallpapers because I love the change the look of my phone.
Options
Nice, what theme/wallpaper do you have on now? I just use a regular photo, it's of my teddy bear.Screenshot_20220923-074052_One UI Home.jpg

billyd280
Astronaut
Options
Just setting up my Galaxy 03s. How to change clock from China time???
0 Likes
Options
Hi Billy, you have to go to the Settings app, then scroll down to "General management." You'll be able to find the option to alter your date & time. Here are some screenshots:Screenshot_20220924-193343_Settings_1388_1664073223.jpgScreenshot_20220924-193430_Settings_1390_1664073270.jpg

0 Likes
RagnaarLbrooke
Astronaut
Options
Love the teddy bear wallpaper...too cute!!
As for your question, the MeWe app is full of content for the social media explorer. It has groups that you join to get associated with ppl of similar interests. Groups that would rate on a motion picture scale from 'G' to 'NC-17... and well beyond!
Options
Thank you! And that sounds interesting, I'll go check MeWe out!

0 Likes
RagnaarLbrooke
Astronaut
Options
So what'd u think of the MeWe app?
Options
Sorry for the late response, I never saw this until now! I haven't checked it out yet, but I'm downloading it right now. I'll let you know what I think in an hour or so. 🙂

0 Likes
Options
It's an interesting app, but I don't think I like it much. It's a bit difficult and confusing to use. What groups are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

0 Likes