cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Google Play Music

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Now that Samsung got rid of Google Play Music, how do I get my music that I paid for?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Google Play Music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I'm correct YouTube now owns Google play here is some instructions to get your music hopefully it helps

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/transfer-google-play-music-to-youtube-musi...

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Transfer your music over to YouTube Music.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I'm correct YouTube now owns Google play here is some instructions to get your music hopefully it helps

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/transfer-google-play-music-to-youtube-musi...

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Google Play Music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Google sold Google Play Music to YouTube Music and Google play music will be turned off in December and you will have to use YouTube music

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Nope. I will not. my music stays with me because i bought it. i will not allow for YouTube to "house" my music. besides, i never downloaded my purchased music to my phone. So how do I get my music that is on Google Play Music servers?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

to continue to use the music you would have to transfer it to YouTube music since in Dec you won't have access to Google play it will be shut down

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
YouTube music app