JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Play services are installed but not visible

(Topic created: 09-24-2019 11:10 AM)
userqA67xszqE7
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, I have updated my samsung galaxy J3 2017 (sm-j3300) to android pie, now my phone do not show play store app even though it is installed and shown in the app manager. I can not install and update apps. I have cleared caches but do not worked. then restarted my phone.  please guide. 

5 Replies
Samsung_yTWyVgF
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Connect my

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userqA67xszqE7 wrote:

Hey, I have updated my samsung galaxy J3 2017 (sm-j3300) to android pie, now my phone do not show play store app even though it is installed and shown in the app manager. I can not install and update apps. I have cleared caches but do not worked. then restarted my phone.  please guide. 

So you are trying to say that there is no way for you to create shortcut for Play Store and it doesn't apper on the app drawer?

You can try to access Play Store through the web browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps, see if it will force Play Store to update and possibly appear on your home screen

You probably wiped cache of some apps, try to wipe cache partition:

https://www.getdroidtips.com/wipe-partition-samsung-galaxy-j3-2017/

0 Likes
userqA67xszqE7
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hey, thank you very much for your time. i did tried both the ways but still problem persists. please if there is any other way.. google play services are installed but not visible in the app drawer. so i can not keep my apps updated. 

0 Likes
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userqA67xszqE7 wrote:

hey, thank you very much for your time. i did tried both the ways but still problem persists. please if there is any other way.. google play services are installed but not visible in the app drawer. so i can not keep my apps updated. 

If nothing works from my previous post, then backup your phone's data and try to factory reset your phone if you like.  

userqA67xszqE7
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, thank you very very. be blessed. I shall back up my data and factor reset. please highlight factory reset procedure please

0 Likes