Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Same here ️ on my Galaxy S22 ultra 😕
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Probably just a bug that will be fixed in a newer one ui update, or Google play system update
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Try clearing the app cache. It did this to me as well.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
I lied.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Just checked mine and it's also July 22. Weird. I don't have any notifications to update.
Options
same here 🤚
wp35npzdfon4jfgls
Cosmic Ray
Options

I have the same problem on Galaxy A53.

Message says "Google Play system update needed", but when checking it says "Your device is up to date: July 1, 2022".

I cleared cache and data for the Google Play System Services and Google Play store. Then at first, checking for Google Play System update would crash until I cleared cache and data again for Google Play System Services. But it still says "Your device is up to date". I also tried restarting several times, but no difference.

I have the December 1, 2022 Android update.

Checking for Google Play Store update in the app settings, says up to date.

I chatted with Samsung support and their answer was to do a wipe of cache partition, which did not resolve the problem. Their next step was to do a factory reset, but I didn't want to go through the effort.

Does anyone know if Factory reset and then a Samsung Cloud restore will recover app account data, and app settings, so that I don't have to setup accounts again such as in whatsapp, ticket apps, bank apps, etc?

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
I'm stuck on October
unaccompaniedChaos
Constellation
Options
Same problem here 🤚
Discipl3
Galaxy
Options
I checked mine and had the same. Didn't even get a notification. Thanks for this! But I just go to update and it has one. Will update it now.Screenshot_20221229_155057_Settings_1000024438_1672347084.jpgScreenshot_20221229_155105_Google Play Store_1000024439_1672347093.jpg