Original topic:

HELP ME WITH MY S10

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 11:55 AM)
Sailor1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello everyone!
Today I did a very stupid thing on my S10.
I found an AT&T sim card on my house because my parent bought an iPhone 12 pro max on a trip to the USA and the phone had this AT&T sim card. I inserted it asked me to restart my phone and now I have every app of AT&T and my mobile data button is not located on the notification panel anymore. Is there any option to bring back my old phone? I don't even live in America.

What have I tried so far:

1. Factory Reset the phone
  2. Master Factory Reset
  3. Flash With ODIN and Samsung Tool Pro tool

When I flash it finishes successfully but when turning on Installing System Update Fails. And takes me to recover mode when I reboot it shows the AT&T logo during boot and it's the same.

Can you help me?
Thank You in advance

5 Replies
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
I may be missing something here. But, I would try this. Remove the AT&T sim card that caused the problem and reinsert your old sim card. Try the same steps. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Sailor1
Cosmic Ray
Options

That's the first thing I tried and it didn't work and all the pre-installed apps and mobile data option is removed from notification panel its pretty frustrating to be honest

0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Why did you replace the card to begin with? If it wasn't working properly, that could be your issue. You may need to contact your carrier and ask for a new sim card. I would just get a new one anyways.
0 Likes
Sailor1
Cosmic Ray
Options

I just wanted to check if the SIM card was still active outside the US pretty dumb idea that I can't fix now

0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Not so dumb. Don't worry. Contact your carrier. They'll know what to do. This sounds more like a sim card issue and not a phone issue. I'm sure you have checked your Mobile Network settings. If all is good there, you need your carrier.