Original topic:

Hating the "predownloaded bloatware" I paid over $1000.00 for

(Topic created on: 1/7/21 10:53 AM)
userFlBbUAOnu8
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I really wish that they would allow me to be the adult that I am and take off the bull that I do not wish to have clogging up my phone and draining my battery. After paying over a grand I would have thought that they owed me that much but I guess not. The Note 20 that I so desperately wanted has been a thorn in my side with the bull that will not close and the bull that runs in the background. Even though mind you I have cleaned and tried like hades to fix but like the crypt keeper himself, it just keeps beating down the door and refusing to go away. When I research it, it eventually tells me the only way to erase them is to root my phone and jack it up from a pc. Well yeah that's why I forked out all that money was to have another pain in my lower end to take care of. Seriously if your going to sell out to adware at least give us a back door to delete it if we choose! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
KingBeefVI
Halo
Options
What are classifying as bloat?
0 Likes
floydvoid
Halo
Options
go to the apps section in the settings- find the apps you're frustrated with and clear the data/cache and then hibernate them...adding an SD card is super cheap and pays off in spades as well.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
install the stock firmware
0 Likes