Original topic:

Headphones

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 12:02 PM)
useruzmA8yvge2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently purchased the Samsung 65" UHD Chrystal TV. I love it except for one problem. I cannot find a way of getting Headphones to work with it. HELP

Thanks

Mike Mohr

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello Mike! Please provide the full model code of the unit so that we can best assist. How are you trying to connect the headphones? Bluetooth or Aux?

0 Likes
useruzmA8yvge2
Constellation
Options

I gave you that info in my last reply.

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

The model code will be a "UN" lettering typically ending in FXZA for US models and is found in the setting menu under Support > Contact Samsung or on the back of the TV on the Silver/White label. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruzmA8yvge2
Constellation
Options

OK, I don't understand what the problem is here. It seems you don't understand my replies. I have replied to you 4 times the requested information and I keep getting the same requests. The Model Code is UN65tu8200fxza. Please, is there someone there who understands English? I could write it in Bavarian if you like.

Michael Mohr

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Our apologies, that was the first time we received a model code. How are you trying to connect the headphones? Bluetooth or Aux?

0 Likes
useruzmA8yvge2
Constellation
Options

I tried both. Neither works. The TV does not find the Bluetooth device and on the audio converter coming from the optical sound output jack I only get various radio stations. (?)

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Here's a link with the all of the necessary steps to connect headphones to your television https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085342/.

If you are able to connect other bluetooth devices to the television and only the headphones won't connect, the headphones aren't compatible with the television.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes